Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Hot Seat Tuesday

Hey everyone,

It's time for another really blazing scorching round of Hot Seat Tuesday. However, I'm going to spice it up a little bit. Instead of asking for questions/responses...I'm posting a very, very HOT story for you to read. It's not safe for work. I repeat, it's NOT SAFE FOR WORK.

It's not safe for any public place. It's not safe for shared computers. It's not safe for anyone under 21...in fact, not even under 24. It's not safe for anyone who blushes when they read the following words: pussy, cock, fuck etc. It's not safe for virgins to read (don't want to corrupt you or anything like that).

It's not safe for anyone who feels that sex is a topic not discussed in open forums. It's not safe for you unless you are a big ass freak, or a big ass freak in the closet. It's not safe for you if you know me personally or are a member of my family.

This is the final disclaimer. Don't say I didn't warn you.

If you think you can handle the heat, step into it...click HERE.

Labels: ,


Posted by Vixen @ 12:32 AM :: 0 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------