Bad Girl's Guide

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Deep Throating

Definition: This is a verb describing taking your man's cock all the way down your throat as far as it can go and somehow managing to magically keep from gagging and still consistently give an amazing blow job.

I have a confession to make. I want to be a deep throating goddess. I want to be like this chick swallow that banana whole without tearing up, struggling through a gagging fit or choking. Actually my plan is to swallow the cock whole. Before the Fiance, I thought I could hang a little bit with the deep throating thing...until he presented me with his 9 inch cock. Ever since then, I had to resign my position and make him quite happy with all the other additives of a fabulous blowjob.

There has got to be a way that she did it. Why isn't she sharing her secrets dangnabit!!! I've watched the video dozens of times and still haven't been able to succeed at going anything past 5 inches. I've read the advice, tried relaxing, exhaled with it going down and even thought about numbing my tonsils to make it work.

So...does anyone have any ideas or tips? I'm determined that this will be one of his birthday gifts....grrrrr!

Labels:


Posted by Vixen @ 7:05 AM :: 18 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------