Bad Girl's Guide

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Who Enjoys Blowjobs More?

When you ask a guy what he likes best about a blowjob, the most responses I've gotten had to do with the imagery. "It's the ultimate accepting act. She's fully receptive of my essence, taking me fully and unabashedly. With her between my knees the pose is submissive, as a supplicant worshipping at my temple."---Ok, so maybe they weren't this eloquent, but you get my drift;)

However, to the sexy females that I've talked to who love giving blowjobs, it's a whole different ballgame. For us, it's also about the power. We don't see anything about it as us submitting to you....it's YOU who is submitting to US. You are the vulnerable one, legs wide open, yielding to our every touch, moaning at just the hint of our breath. We have the power to draw out the passion, to make you groan, to make you scream with ecstasy. For us, giving a blowjob isn't a requisite act of the girlfriend but something that we enjoy as well. You are at our mercy. Just the way we like it.

I guess in situations like this, it's a mutually beneficial scenario. You get a girlfriend who loves to savor your cock and she gets a guy that she can turn into a quivering mass of ecstasy with one sultry look...and touch.

Your thoughts?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Vixen @ 1:32 AM :: 11 trainees letting it rip!

Talk to Me!

---------------oOo---------------